Friday, July 8, 2011

Lazy days of summer

It's Friday! Friday! Gotta get down on Friday!

That is what happens when I open up a blank blog post and can't think of how to begin.

Since July 4th I have gone zip lining, worked, ran, and really done nothing at all. In fact, I just tried to remember what I did yesterday and nothing came to mind. But after some thought, I did go running with Amanda and Julie, as well as had lunch at Mill No. 3 with Mum and Amanda. Yum yum.

Tuesday's zip lining was super fun, especially in the beautiful weather and with some very fun friends! We got to check out the views and take lots of pictures, like this one:


Today I took a trip to Barnes and Noble to buy a GRE practice book. Let's hope it works. I have one month! But now it's time to go to work. Friday night. Hopefully all goes well. I've had a nice break since Wednesday matinee, so I'm ready to face people again. Let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment