Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Make the ringing stop!

For the second day in a row, my neighbor's alarm (a clock? a phone?) has rung uninterrupted for over an hour.

The ringing just stopped...it's a miracle! So thankful for silence.

I spent my morning (8-10) at the preschool, where I stood outside in the cold receiving pretend mail and packages from two very eager three-year-olds. I then watched a group of children playing in pirate ships the teachers set up (with planks, crates, and cloth on sticks). They rowed in their boat, saw a shark, ran out of the boat, saw another shark (?), ran back to the boat, saw a shark, ran out...until going in time.

I've just finished preparing for a psych debate tomorrow, and now I have to work on a final English paper outline due Friday, for which I only have a vague topic and two books. And then I've got to write my psych final paper, for which I only have printed out research articles. If I didn't have to sleep, I wouldn't be so concerned, but I am not one for all nighters, and lately I've barely made it to midnight. So time to get working!

I hope you're excited for tomorrow! December! Legos! Calendars! Christmas! I am pumped!

No comments:

Post a Comment