Thursday, May 31, 2012

Inspiration


Wow, Blogger has become pretty snazzy since I last left it. Look at this, I can put videos from Youtube right into my post! Or maybe it's just me getting more technologically advanced... In any case, listen to these girls! I love them. They're so talented and good at harmonizing...and using empty containers as percussion. They only have 12 videos online, so obviously I just got done watching them all, and they're also just amazing musicians, playing guitar, ukelele, and piano. What am I even doing with my own life? I guess instead of crawling into a corner feeling sorry about my lack of talent, I should use these young girls as inspiration to actually do something with my life. At least that sounds good when I write it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment