Monday, June 4, 2012

The rain in Maine falls mainly on the plains...

So Amanda is helping people in Guatemala and Julie is studying art in Verona, but hey, I went to Maine this weekend.

It was a rainy, chilly couple days, but Brys and I spent it in some good company with Owen and Rick. We went to the movies to watch Snow White and the Huntsman, which, despite Kristin Stewart's manly voice and cross eyed death scene (very reminiscent of a certain vampire-y movie), was an enjoyable movie. K Stew has definitely improved, or maybe I was just distracted by the huntsman...Who can really tell.

So now that Brys and I have officially seen Snow White and the Huntsman, as well as The Avengers, we thought it would be appropriate to watch the superhero movies that came before The Avengers, and started with a completely random, has-nothing-to-do-with-a-hot-Australian-actor pick, Thor. Followed by Captain America. Which we rented and watched in one day. A good way to spend a rainy afternoon, even in Maine.

We also ate a lot, but what else is new. I think I've taken in enough calories in the past week to last me the rest of the summer. It's too bad it's raining or I would go for a run. Darn that rain. (I'll let you guess how much sarcasm should be behind those words...)

But for reals, I probably should start working out and stop eating ice cream every day of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment