Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Morning Katie!


Bunny!


I wasn't sure what to post, since I've been beyond lazy the past two weeks. Now the days have blended in my mind and I can't recall what I've done. Well except for large events, like visiting Wellesley this past weekend.


But I'll attempt a quick recap of the past two weeks:


- Cherry Hill twice with the Burstalls (yum ice cream!)

- Hair with my mom (nakey people)

- Reading - for pleasure and then, after realizing time was slipping away, for school

- Eating delicious food, including but not limited to artichokes, Chinese food, soup and homemade bread, homemade mac and cheese and little hot dogs, pasta, and Panera Bread.

- Watching Randi's softball games in Boston

- Visiting Wellesley (seeing a fashion show, taking a photo shoot, going on an African American Boston Harbor Cruise, watching the Boston Marathon for the first time in the Wellesley scream tunnel)

- sleeping in

- watching TV

- buying and watching Harry Potter the day it came out with Amanda

- making a (hopefully) award-winning video with Amanda and Julie

- more eating


I have thoroughly enjoyed my break at home, and cannot believe there's less than a week until I go back now. I'm psyched for the traveling we get to do in a few weeks, but the work and studying and finals between then and now I am really not looking forward to.


But until then, it is Easter weekend and I'm looking forward to the chocolate, family, and interesting times as Amanda's friend Kat is here for the weekend. So far we have spent an abnormally long time watching animal videos on Youtube.


Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! a new post! I feel so honored to be the title. :)

    ReplyDelete