Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Eat All Remaining Easter Candy Day!

The day of departure looms closer and closer...

Thursday means back to England for me, and I am sooo not ready! I just do not want to go finish class and study for finals, because the finals seem a little intimidating. Plus there really isn't much more class time. I have one more American studies seminar (1 hour), one more religion seminar (1 hour), two more English lectures (2 hours, because that class is evil and rescheduled a lecture - the Monday I get back is actually some sort of holiday and is a day off - and has a week 12 lecture, which NO OTHER CLASS DOES! Everyone else stops after week 11. I don't like you, English class.), plus at least one more English seminar (1 hour). I'm hoping we don't have another seminar for week 12, since the extra lecture is already, as you saw, making me angry. But I wouldn't be surprised.

Essentially I suppose I'm going back because my English class isn't finished. We still need to read and discuss two novels, only one of which I have finished. The other two classes are only 1 hour seminars in which we will most likely just discuss the final exam. Blah blah blah.

In other news, because I'm sure reading about my classes is about as fun as going to them, we had a lovely Easter here, and a lovely weekend with Amanda's friend Kat visiting. I mostly read in my free time, and have already wasted away most of my Monday. The weather here, with the exception of Easter, has not been very nice. Hopefully Manchester weather will treat me nicer. Now I'm probably going to go eat some Easter candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment