Friday, April 1, 2011

Uni and Me

Oh. And I finally found out my final exam schedule. I have exams May 19, May 24, and June 6.

Thanks, University of Manchester. I'm glad that within a 21 day exam period I have to be here for 19 days. For three exams. I will also have 10 days between my last class and my first exam, bringing the grand total of "studying/exam" time to 29 days. A full month if you're thinking February on leap years. (And February is already bitter about being the shortest month, so you'd better be thinking about him).

To make up for this unfortunate scheduling situation, I propose that the exams involve drawing pictures and writing cute poems about unicorns and pickles, instead of essays and questions. And if you don't agree with me, just look how well this poem and accompanying pictures came out, all of which only took me about 2 minutes and 38 seconds to complete:


Side note: Despite the implications, I did not intend to eat the cat.

3 comments:

  1. first of all, why is a unicorn carrying around a 52 pound bag of meat? second of all PICKLE SNACKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont know how unicorns' minds work

    ReplyDelete