Friday, March 18, 2011

The Adventures of Strawberry, Pear, Evil Strawberry, and Evil Pear

Happy Friday!

Not too much to report besides my laziness. Got up this morning because the fire alarm was set off at 10. But I have a buttload of reading to accomplish. Plus another paper due next Friday. But in three weeks I will be home!

So before I head off to read myself back to sleep, I think these pictures sum up my last few days pretty well. The weather has been relatively nice and there are flowers! Yay springtime! I think the first day of spring is in a few days and these flowers made me happy.


Other than admiring nature (yesterday someone was actually mowing the grass at the University and it smelled sooo lovely), I have also been eating snacks. Specifically my Fruit Winders, which are legitimately just Fruit by the Foots, only I have to put them in the fridge in order to peel them off the paper without an ensuing sticky, mushy mess. I'm glad I figured this out because I threw away the first one in a fit of frustration and failure. But now I get to enjoy them and more importantly, enjoy the cartoon that comes with each roll, called "Double Trouble." Apparently Strawberry and Pear are not very clever friends who find themselves foiled by what looks like evil versions of Strawberry and Pear. (These are the flavors of the snack). It took me a while and several fruit snacks to fully understand these complex cartoons.

The first cartoon, and the only picture of the Title square, so enjoy it while it lasts. Clearly Strawberry and Pear are enjoying a lovely stroll across a wooden bridge on a jungle trail, when OH NO!!!!
The bridge collapses and they fall straight into...the mouth of a hippo!!!!
But before the hippo can swallow the deliciously stupid fruits, Evil Strawberry forces the chewed up fruit wad directly into Evil Pear's jet boat contraption, which magically transforms the poor, poor Strawberry and Pear wad into a scrumptious roll of fruity goodness.

In the next cartoon, we find Strawberry and Pear beside an empty suitcase. Why they were traveling so lightly, I cannot say. But what follows is a very disturbing act of violence. If you are squeamish or have a very strong love of fruit, please skip ahead two pictures...
Evil Pear taking the suitcase and throwing it...directly into the airplane fan.
Resulting in a rather disturbing yet still delicious fruit snack.

And the third and final cartoon I have encountered involves tech savvy Evil fruits. Don't ask why Pear and Strawberry even bothered going into this Free Web shop after all Evil Strawberry has done to them.
But clearly these computers are so amazingly evil, that a simple upload will suck you right in. And again, Pear and Strawberry have become nothing more than a blob of stupidity.
One print job later and voila! Evil Strawberry and Evil Pear celebrating over a cool snack.

It's the strangest thing I've ever encountered on the leftover trash of my food, but it has caused me immense entertainment. Thanks, little fruit guys!

1 comment: