Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Rest in peace Dave

Today in the library I opened facebook to discover the shocking, devastating news. Dave Plamondon, I will never forget you, and I'm so sad to know you are gone. You truly made high school and middle school a better place, and I know we have you to thank for much of our laughter. I'll never forget our long instant message conversations...especially the ones where I gave you advice on asking Gabby out while I liked you myself. (Of course). And I can think back on the awkward middle school days when I danced with you at school dances, a stiff arms length away, thinking it was all together the coolest and most embarrassing thing. You were one of the funniest, nicest guys I've known, and I know I will never think of you without a smile. How truly sad it is that your life has been cut so short. May you rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment