Thursday, May 19, 2011

(almost) time to party!

First final: Done.

First celebratory McFlurry: Eaten.

I have accomplished the first of three finals. Written the first two of six exam essays. (My poor, aching hand.) I have said my first official goodbye to a class friend. And my not-as-emotional goodbye to my religion course as I clicked my heels together outside the building. Feels good to get one out of the way. Except in my hand. That doesn't feel so good. Shut up, hand.

And finally, FINALLY, after about a straight week of clouds and rain and wind and ugh, the sun is back. Well, it made its reappearance yesterday, when Lauren and I walked over a mile to the pharmacy and saw the cool Google maps camera car. But I hope it knows we are happy to see it.

Now to rest and prepare myself for more studying, as my next exam is Tuesday. Saturday Lauren and I are taking an International Society day trip to Anglesey, Wales. I'm excited, although I have no idea where we're actually going. I didn't realize how large of an island Anglesey is, and the description tells me nothing of what we'll actually see. Maybe I'll go to lunch and bump into Princess Kate. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment