Tuesday, May 24, 2011

blah blah title blah

I'm so bored I don't even want to write anything. Got my second final out of the way this morning. Now I don't have another one until June 6. I have almost two weeks to prepare, so I have not started. And now I'm bored. I don't even have enough laundry to do. Or things to clean. Or new shows to watch. And Scabbers wins all our staring contests. So what is one to do?

One hour and thirty six minutes until dinner.


Here's a story: yesterday as I was paying for that chai latte, the one that took eternity to cool, a young man came up to me and said, "Excuse me, but is your name Lisa?" And I shook my head. He apologized. And left. I then saw him down the street talking to another girl who looked nothing like me.


One hour and thirty three minutes.


This blog is putting me to sleep, so I'm going to go before I make anything worse.



(One hour and twenty four minutes! No, I haven't been staring at the screen for 9 minutes. Stop judging me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment