Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The toothbrush the dove and the wardrobe

Just lost one new Dove deodorant and my extra toothbrush to the depths of space between my shelves and wardrobe.

This is not the first time the wardrobe has claimed something of mine, although I've managed to get my things back. This time, all efforts of retrieval seem futile. The wardrobe has an empty space beneath it, but only opens to this space in the back. I tried once to move my wardrobe in a similar situation and though I managed a few inches, couldn't push it back. And I'm pretty sure the shelves are attached to the wall.


The flash reveals my lost things, except for that little black thing, which I cannot identify. RIP deodorant and toothbrush, unless I find a long cane or a stick... It's a good thing you're the only toiletries of which I have pairs of.

No comments:

Post a Comment