Monday, May 30, 2011

Why do today what you can put off unti

It's happening again. The part of my brain that wants procrastination is taking over and forcing me to do nothing but watch endless hours of Youtube videos before I realize the day has passed without work.

I had one goal for the day: To write one essay on The Intended, which I would proceed to study all week so that on Monday, June 6, I would write the most glorious of essays into a blue booklet to be given a grade of 100%. Or 75. Which is also an A. Whatever those Brits think is best.

You know what I have accomplished? Waking up. Showering. Eating. Placing The Intended on my desk. Taking an article on The Intended out of my binder and placing it next to the book on my desk. Typing the two questions on The Intended from previous years' exams onto a Word document. Watching 2590987452 Youtube videos. And chilling with the sheep that followed me home from Wales.

















































1 comment: