Sunday, May 1, 2011

I wanna be a Starship Ranger!

The Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 trailer finally came out Wednesday night, and I'm pretty sure I've spent every day since then watching said trailer at least three times in a row. Today I've found the one thing that has taken precedence over this important video: the newest Starkid musical, Starship. Although I just watched the HP trailer to get my daily fill of epicness, Starship filled much of my day. Though I did break up the musical with other things, such as showering, going to the library (isn't it enough that I flew 3,000 miles back to school, why do I have to do work too?), and eating dinner.

I also stopped at Caffe Nero for a tea, and sat and watched this woman, oldish man (I couldn't quite figure out their relation to each other), and little boy at the table next to me. We were at a couple tables near the windows and door, with big comfy chairs. These other people spoke some Germanic sounding language, and the kid, probably 2, was running around, and on the floor, on his stomach crawling under chairs, including the ones around my table. He was cute but refused to listen to his mother, no matter how stern she sounded. I have no idea what she was saying, but it clearly wasn't working.

Two young boys also rode by on one bicycle. One sat on the seat while the other stood on the pedals, pedaling. Pretty innovative.

Now what are you waiting for?! Go watch Starship!

No comments:

Post a Comment