Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Almost forgot!

Let's not mention that I almost went to bed without blogging the 13th day of Lego Advent...Crap, already titled the blog about it. Well, too late now.

So it's been quite the day of stuff. Met with my professor about my paper, and she gave me permission to take an extension if necessary. Have I mentioned I love this professor? It didn't hurt that this meeting took place at 10:30 am, a mere forty five minutes after I crawled pathetically out of bed, so I didn't have much of a voice. Sounded a lot worse than I feel. Though I feel pretty crappy. I will feel much, much better with these papers done.

Soooo after my meeting I went to health services and got the secretary to let me sign in for walk in hours even though they had just ended. (Always say you might have something that needs antibiotics, which almost turned out to be true.)

Forty five minutes later and I was unofficially diagnosed with a viral sinus infection and a prescription for nasal spray. Woot.

I spent the rest of the afternoon finishing my education paper (it's SENT IN! TWO CLASSES DOWN!), and also receiving and eating delicious, homemade chicken noodle sick soup. THANKS MUM! Best mom ever. Bringing me soup. In a thermos. Still hot from home. How I can't wait to be home.

Also, it's TAYLOR SWIFT'S BIRTHDAY! Happy birthday to her! She's secretly my best friend, and it's a secret because she doesn't know this yet. If you haven't yet watched her newest video, "Ours," go do so now. It's just adorbs. I'd give you the link, but I'm sick, so leave me alone!

So today the Lego Calendar gave us..................

Steve. Officer Steve. He don't mess around. And that radio is literally half the size of his body.

Stan is thrilled to have a new cop friend...and a walkie talkie! And a cop friend to talk to over the walkie talkies! And a new white hat! It really is Christmas!

Now when Johnny tries to escape via bed ladder (he doesn't trust the doorway), Stan the Man can use his radio powers...

And call in the necessary backup. And you know Steve doesn't have time for petty criminals climbing out of jail. Neither does the Tank and his fish, but even they're a little worried that the power of the radio has gone to Steve's angry looking head.

Even when Stan tries to share a cup of friendship cocoa around the fire with Steve, the guy cannot give up his radio. I sure hope something crazy happens in this town to warrant such serious security.

No comments:

Post a Comment