Monday, December 12, 2011

So many papers. So many germs.

Nope. Didn't check everything off the list. Fail. But I did have a pretty productive day yesterday. Unfortunately more time than expected was spent putting together my lesson plan for my education class, which I'm now in the process of writing a ten page reflection paper on. 2.5 pages in about an hour. That's pretty good right? So I should be done in...three hours? Hm. We'll see.

In other news, I can't breathe. Somehow my lingering, two week cough has transformed into a raging cold. I either got a new virus and it attacked before the first virus had even gone away, or whatever I've had for the past two weeks is crazy and mean. Whatever the case, I woke up with a headache, a fever, and a very congested nose. Perfect for finals. Maybe I should reconsider teaching...kids are too germy.

Anyway, today we got the final Lego wall for the police station:

Yep. Just look at that wall. So wall-y. Now the police station is complete. It's cute. I like it. Now I'm excited to see what else we're going to get in the remaining 12 days. Half way to Christmas! Hope everyone is staying healthy and motivated as semesters draw to a close!

No comments:

Post a Comment