Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas Eve! It has taken me a while to recover from writing 46 total pages of papers in about a week. Plus a 26 page lesson plan (although I only wrote about five of those pages--the rest was just worksheets that I had thankfully received from my cooperating teacher).

By now, everyone is done with finals, and hopefully chilling with family, eating cookies, drinking hot chocolate by a Christmas tree, and awaiting Santa.

Since today is Christmas Eve, I opened my last Lego Advent Calendar door today. It was exciting. I got some neat stuff and I've truly enjoyed playing with these Legos, but mostly the Lego items just made me go, "really?" or "yep" or "huh?"




Everyone in Legoland put aside their differences to gather around the chimney and share a mug of cocoa with Santa. A Christmas miracle. Beautiful.
Thank you Lego! Thank you for a lovely countdown...I can't believe Christmas is already here! I've spent the past several days buying presents, making presents, and wrapping presents. I've also spent the past four mornings selling gift cards at the theater. This morning was the busiest. People are such last minute shoppers. How silly.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment