Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Don't worry, I'll be back.

So sorry to anyone who actually looks forward to these posts, but I have to take a break for a little while to focus on these papers. I've had enough distractions to last...all week. And they have. But don't worry, I will be back before Christmas, so I will fill you in on what the Lego Calendar brings then. In the meantime, check out Dan Bergstein's blog at laserfarm.com. It's really funny and it'll keep you updated on the important things in life, like the fact that today's Lego item included a tiny, working magnifying glass. The police theme has somehow turned down the CSI road and I'm now a little worried about the remaining items. Why is Johnny a criminal? There's probably a good reason we haven't asked ourselves this question before.

Good luck to anyone else taking finals! Thanks for understanding. Peace, Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment