Friday, December 2, 2011

Who thought it'd be a good idea to arm the criminal?

Just sitting in the dark, in my room, looking out the window at the sunset on the lake. The picture is a pretty crappy representation, but it's a very pretty sight, what with the colors and the water.

Spent another day in sixth grade, trying to learn eighty or so names and attempting to answer questions about plot and theme. Overall pretty good day, despite the exhaustion I felt by about 10am and the fact that I had no idea what the other teachers were talking about 90% of the time. But they're all just so nice and amusing.

But now I'm sure you're all wondering what was behind door number two of the Lego Advent Calendar...

Yay mysterious pieces! The best part of this calendar (and that's a tough call considering how much awesome it's made of in general) is getting to build the pieces. Although finding the head of Johnny Shush's evil, gold toothed, grinning face was a little scary. Anyway, today brought...


...a catapult! (And just so you're aware, I opened this at least an hour ago and couldn't for the life of me think of the word "catapult." It took way too many google searches of variations on "war slingshot?" to finally find it.) AND it's not just a regular catapult...it launches snowballs??!? Lego snowballs?! Have we finally learned what the random white pieces are? I only assume, what with the winter wonderland scene, that these represent white chunks of snow. And now it really worries me that Johnny came equipped with his own snowball.


And this snowball catapult actually works! I won't tell you how long I lay on the floor launching snowballs.

Also, Lego does not condone launching Lego snowballs at peoples' faces. Safety first, people! When I first opened this, I got scared I was somehow going to poke myself in the eye with this Lego contraption.

No comments:

Post a Comment