Saturday, December 10, 2011

Yes. This is good.

Day 10! Whoa! Where's all the time going? More importantly, why do I still have three unwritten final papers? Yikes. Need to get going on that. Is it Friday, yet?

I am in the process of doing laundry though. That counts as productive activity, right? I can't keep wearing the same shirt for a week. Someone might notice. Like my nose. So I just used my last drop of detergent to clean my things...even though that laundry room worries me. Why do public laundry rooms look just as, if not more, disgusting than bathrooms? I die a little inside if a clean sock hits the floor on its way to the dryer. God forbid it's a pair of underwear.

Anyway, time to reveal today's Lego offering:

The FISH! and FISHING POLE! Woot! Also fire. Very primitive. The fish is just as amazing as I'd hoped it would be. I was going to name him, but...

...probably not the best idea.

I didn't know what to do with the extra fire, so I decided to further decorate my tree. Not that I want the tree on fire, but I do want a topping more spectacular than little tree lights. Eternal flame of Christmas spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment