Thursday, December 8, 2011

I don't know what to say

Yikes, just realized I only have one hour to post about Lego Advent Calendar day 8, but honestly, you don't even want to know what it gave me. It's just...I don't....the sadness...I can't...


It's a bed. A lego bed. Two lego blocks and a lego plank. I probably made five million of these when I was little. I made this bed and then took it apart and made it again just to enjoy the process. It still took me five seconds of construction in total. At least there is a little night stand ledge and a cup. And an extra cup. The cups are cute.


I'm thinking the bed is supposed to go in the prison cell. But really, it's too big. In any case, Johnny is chilling on the roof and could care less what's in his cell. And Stan knows too well now not to fall asleep on the job.


So instead, Stan the Man has filled his cups with coffee, deconstructed the bed, and turned it into a skateboard ramp. Take that, Lego Calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment