Tuesday, December 6, 2011

O Christmas *spoiler* O Christmas *spoiler*

Yum yum yum...today I woke up and went to Pinkberry with Mum, who was coming to the area for Christmas shopping at the Natick Mall. And I mean that literally, of course, since I only had enough time after getting out of bed to brush my teeth and get dressed before eating frozen yogurt at 11 am. Lovely way to start the day!

Mine on the right with coconut, strawberries, brownies, and oreos, and Mum's with strawberries, pineapples, and granola. We were also quite boring with original yogurt, although we did try the new mint one they had. Wasn't a big fan of that.

So after my fro-yo excursion I spent the afternoon at preschool, which was a quiet day, and as usual, infinitely amusing. At group time the kids were interested in being "bigger" than each other, but they try to combine age and size and it doesn't work out. So we taught them how to stand back to back with another child to compare heights, and as an example, our teacher had me and another student teacher stand back to back with her. The first girl was much taller than the teacher, but I was much shorter, and alas, had to endure little three year old hands pointed at me and "You're short" comments. Typical.

But now it's time for you to turn up your Christmas music because the Lego calendar has finally given us....

The Christmas tree!! So excited to see this because I was a little worried about the direction LegoLand was headed in. It's nice to see that after six days the Calendar makers got over their initial sense of "let's do a crime theme!" excitement and remembered that we were counting down to Christmas. That said, I don't want the next three days giving me lego squares to put under the tree as presents. Keep the crazy coming, LegoLand! Where's the fisherman!

No comments:

Post a Comment