Monday, December 5, 2011

Surprise, surprise

Happy Monday! I'm a little sleep deprived today, although I just celebrated ending two more classes with Fritos, M&Ms and Sprite, so the eating and the sugar is keeping me awake. Just clogging the arteries, no big deal. I've found that a bag of Fritos lasts much longer than a bag of Doritos or chips. The Fritos just never run out! Though taste wise, well you can't have everything.

So as I said, sleep deprived today, thanks to an unfinished research paper and an unproductive weekend. Sooo my advent calendar opening was a little choppy and frankly, I'm kind of foggy on what happened this morning. Took an afternoon nap that left me more disoriented. What a day. In any case, sorry to have kept you on the edge of your seats all day for a Lego surprise that is only of average excitement. Today's door gave us...

Another wall! For the prison. Only this wall says Police, and has an open window, yet attaches to the jail wall. Stan's quite proud of his growing building, but Johnny's more or less just confused as to where he is, and how tight jail security really is. More walls, yes, but less window bars? Hm.

The best part about this Lego piece was getting to build it. Also it came with two police signs, in case you're a young child prone to swallowing things, or a super awesome adult who wants to make sure her Lego buildings are adequately labeled. (I stuck the second sign on the backside of the wall, just in case Johnny forgets who's in charge.)

No comments:

Post a Comment