Sunday, December 11, 2011

To Do

I was just thinking, that maybe if I published my goals for all to see, it'd put more pressure on me to actually accomplish them. Then again, this is the internet, and I could just lie. But since I didn't get as much work done today as I'd have liked to, I really need to step it up tomorrow. And by tomorrow I mean later today. Someone hold me accountable!

- Go to the library and check out two books.
- Read those books.
- Outline George Eliot paper.
- Listen to Christmas music.
- Finalize my lesson plan.
- Write the half of my education paper on my lesson plan.
- Eat food.
- Add more details to my "passing" outline.
- Watch a Youtube video featuring kittens.
- Shower.
- 20 push ups.
- Rewash my sheets and pillowcases.
- Write the second half of my education paper on my teaching reflection.
- Email my professor.
- Eat more food. And ice cream. Sundae Sunday!
- Check off everything on this list.
- Sleep.

Hopefully my day looks exactly like this tomorrow, although maybe not in that exact order.

If I do not accomplish everything on my list, someone please come and slap me on the face with the fire fish. And/or change my facebook password.

Lastly, before I sleep and before you begin your day (because I'm only assuming that whoever you are, checking this blog is obviously the first thing you do when you wake up), listen to my husband, Darren Criss, singing this adorable song he wrote when he was fifteen. It's called Human. Do it. Click my husband. It'll make you feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment